Provence is full of pleasant walks to do by bike.
Terre de Provence has created cyclo-tourism loops for all levels!
So you can go pedaling with the whole family or only with seasoned cyclists.
Cyclo-tourism Loop 1 : Barbentane – Graveson
- 2 circuits (easy and difficult)
- Duration: between 1h30 and 4h
Cyclo-tourism Loop 2 : Noves – Verquières
- Easy level, perfect for people who are not used to it
- Duration : around 1h30
Cyclo-tourism Loop 3 : Graveson – Rognonas
- Easy level, with picnic areas and drinking water points
- Duration : between 1h30 and 1h45
Cyclo-tourism Loop 4 : Orgon – Mollégès – Plan d’Orgon
- Easy level, but longer than the other ones
- Duration : 2h30 for this ride of 23 km.
Boucle cyclo-tourisme 5 : Châteaurenard – Eyragues – Maillane
- Easy level
- Water points, picnic areas and public toilets
- Duration : 2h30 for this ride of 21- 23 km.
Discover more about News